1. Thou shalt not change jobs, become self-employed or quit your job.
2. Thou shalt not buy a car, truck or van (or you may be living in it)!!
3. Thou shalt not use credit cards excessively or let current accounts fall behind.
4. Thou shalt not spend money you have set aside for closing.
5. Thou shalt not omit debts or liabilities from your loan application.
6. Thou shalt not buy furniture.
7. Thou shalt not originate any inquiries into your credit.
8. Thou shalt not make large deposits without checking with your loan officer.
9. Thou shalt not change bank accounts.
10. Thou shalt not co-sign a loan for anyone.
All of these Commandments are written in stone and will cause all kinds of problems if you are in the process of buying a home. You need to work with a seasoned loan officer and Realtor when purchasing your first home so they can help guide you past all the pitfalls that can happen. I work with several loan officers that are great and can help you. If you have any questions about the above or any Real Estate question in general, please don't hesitate to call,text or email me at any time.
IF YOU DON'T KNOW A GOOD LOAN OFFICER, PLEASE GIVE US A CALL AND WE'LL SEND YOU OVER ONE.
Author:Jerry and Janna Burton Phone: 214-850-9014 Dated: April 18th 2019 Views: 1,516 About Jerry and Janna: Jerry and Janna Burton joined William Davis Realty in February, 2009. Both Janna and Jerry hold busi...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
Bill Jordan Designated / Licensed Broker & Supervisor
WILLIAM DAVIS REALTY TOP 500 BROKERAGES IN THE USA
Texas Law requires all Real Estate licensees to give the following information about Brokerage Services
Consumer Protection Notice
GENERAL FINANCING QUESTIONS Tips for Homebuyers 1. WHA
"I recently relocated back to the Frisco area to be closer to my parents and needed a 3/2 in Frisco. Marla found and showed me homes exactly to my specifications and in a very short time I had put a contract down on one.
Thank you Marla for your promptness, professionalism and hard work.